Parks and Recreation Cancellation and Refund Policy
Payments for participation in programs offered through the Miamisburg Parks and Recreation Department require payment at the time of registration. Installment billing options are available for select programs. Full refunds will be issued if an activity is cancelled by the Parks and Recreation Department. Cash and Check payments will be offered refunds as a household credit. Credit Card payments will be offered refunds as a credit to the original account used to make the purchase. In all cases the administrative fee applies, $5 will be assessed or 50% of the registration fee, whichever is lower. The following deadlines apply to refund requests; after the deadline has passed refunds will not be available:
1. If a registration for a pass, program or activity is cancelled up to three business days prior to the first day of the activity, the refund will be processed minus a $5 administrative fee.
2. If a registration for a Summer Camp session is cancelled up to two-weeks prior to the camp start date, the refund will be processed minus a $5/child fee.
3. FOR SAC OUTINGS ONLY: Cancellations must be made at least one calendar week prior to the program date for a full credit or refund, minus a $5 administrative fee. For any cancelation notice received past the deadline, credit or refund is only given if the trip is filled to capacity.
4. If a registration for an Adult League is cancelled up to one-week prior to the first day of the activity, the refund will be processed minus a $5 administrative fee.
5. If a Season Pass is cancelled up to one calendar week prior to the start of a season, a refund will be processed minus a $5 administrative fee. Passes are non-transferrable.
6. If a Vendor cancels up to seven business days prior to the program or event, the refund will be processed minus a $5 administrative fee.
After the start of a program, partial refunds will be considered if:
1. A registered participant moves from the area, OR
2. Participant has an illness and presents a doctor's note
All participants requesting a partial refund are asked to contact us at 866-8999 within one week of the first absence. Mound Golf Course refunds should be requested through the Golf Course at 866-2211, and Sycamore Trails Aquatic Center refunds should be requested through the facility at 847-6565. If you have any questions about this policy, please see a member of the staff.